PPC Consultant Ranked in first page of Google! ~ Search Marketing

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

PPC Consultant Ranked in first page of Google!

A PPC marketer doing SEO? I'm not kidding when I wrote about learning very practical and effective SEO from the workshop just a couple of days ago.

Hey, PPC marketers are bias towards paid traffic right? LOL

Well, SEO is a must for every websites, just that in my book, SEO comes after I've discover the "converting" keywords from my PPC campaigns. That's probably a topic for another day. In this post I like to boast about my google ranking for the key phrase "Paid Search Consultant":

ppc consultantYa, sure I may have picked an easy target, but that's not the point. This little experiment just open up a world of possibilities for me. Will you be as excited if you have similar result to show for yourself?

Add your comment!