SEO for PPC Marketer?? ~ Search Marketing

Sunday, August 26, 2007

SEO for PPC Marketer??

It's the second day of the internet marketing workshop and so far the majority of it covers search engine optimization for newbie.

Though not a newbie to online marketing, I've picked up nuggets of information that are very practical and effective in generating almost instant traffic. Things like how to get indexed and ranked in page 1 of google within 24hrs AND mind you I'm not talking about obscure keyword phrases that nobody search on.

As a PPC marketer, this is still quite refreshing for me; I'm saying this from the perspective of someone who have access to other pretty "hardcore" seo materials. (Hey, I've never taken sides between SEO and PPC - each has it application in my internet business process ;)

Any comments?

Later,
Hans Chee

Add your comment!